Hello, I have a new blog!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.thehollywoodsew.com

tabs

 photo home-rec_zpsd28e3fb5.png     photo about-rec_zpsfb3dcef4.png     photo maternity-rec_zps5b4884ae.png     photo baby-rec_zps951ce2ef.png

Thursday, June 7, 2012

PROGRESS AND PREGNANCY!




Things have been pretty dire on the sewing front.... I made a couple luggage tags (pics soon) and bought fabric for curtains but that's about as far as I have gotten. The swing dress had to be halted after I cut the muslin as I couldn't fit it properly due to the fact that I am preggers!!!! 19 weeks now and the bump is looking quite impressive! I bought a few maternity dresses and empire line dresses, the simpler of which I'm hoping to copy (pictured above) but not sure yet how to go about it. I also moved into a new apartment in Park Slope so curtains and cushion covers need making too!

No comments:

Post a Comment