Hello, I have a new blog!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://www.thehollywoodsew.com

tabs

 photo home-rec_zpsd28e3fb5.png     photo about-rec_zpsfb3dcef4.png     photo maternity-rec_zps5b4884ae.png     photo baby-rec_zps951ce2ef.png

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

PROGRESS AND PREGNANCY II




31 weeks along and feeling pretty exhausted, its like I’m in hibernation
mode. I can’t wait to meet him! The nursery is still a work in progress but
I know its going to look great when its finished. Planning the baby shower
is my fun task of the moment, I am doing a Peter Rabbit themed cocktail BBQ
with my closest friends and I have so many ideas so far, including a jelly
(this is what we Brits call jello) rabbit as my mum is sending over the mold
she used to make us jelly rabbit as kids. I had the chest with the full set
of Beatrix Potter books so this theme is very nostalgic for me.

The gingham maternity dress is nearly complete! Was a little hairy for a
second accommodating my ever growing bumps but I think its going to work out in the end.
I’m undecided on which way to go with the straps as it seems it might work
out as a strapless dress too which I don’t have in my wardrobe. Hopefully I
can wear it next spring/summer too if I make some minor adjustments. Will post
the finished dress very soon! As for my sewing list by season, I’m still not
sure what to sew for baby boy….

No comments:

Post a Comment